What does a Next-Generation Quality Management System (QMS) look like for a Life Sciences organization?
In a recent market research study conducted for Pilgrim Quality Solutions, quality and compliance professionals from the Top 2,000 Pharmaceutical, BioTech, Medical Device, and Combination Product companies were surveyed on the “state of the state” of the business, regulatory, and technology landscape and their current QMS capabilities and needs.
This research provides fresh insights into the state of quality and compliance management in the Life Sciences industry, as well as quantitative data which demonstrates that many Life Sciences companies are preparing for or embracing Next-Generation Quality Management practices.
It examines six key imperatives for successful Next-Generation Quality Management:
- Link Quality with Business Strategy
- Drive Real Product Quality
- Enable Harmonized Processes
- Allow Global Deployment and Reporting
- Enable Quality Culture and Effectiveness
- Deliver Enterprise Class Quality Solutions